PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vintage Love

Where do I start? I absolutely LOVE everything vintage! Antique Alley is my second home. There are quite a few stores and I can spend hours at a time in just one store. I love looking at everything they have. I can't even count how much money I have spent in those stores on different things. Coins, records, photos, and so on. Old photos are what I tend to go to more than anything. I have so many pictures that I have lost count. It's something about the people in the photograph and the history behind it that is so interesting. I really attract to photographs of men in uniform. I mean, who doesn't love a man in uniform?? I know I sure do love em :) I have a record player which I love and guess what? It was free!! I've got a small collection of records. It's growing. Slowly but surely. There is one particular store that has old clothes and I love to browse around and try them on. Ahhhh I'm going crazy for oldies! :) Well here are some pictures of my vintage items I've collected so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment