PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon.

Isn't that how the phrase goes? Anyways, this is my first post. Heck, this is my first blog. A newbie for sure. It can't be all that hard, right? Jotting down whatever you want to share. My sister Jessica has constantly been telling me to write on my blog and I think she'll finally be happy to hear read that I'm actually doing it. 

Well let me tell you a little something about myself. My time is split between work and family. I work in retail. Super fun, right? It has it's moments where I want to pull my hair out and scream. Of course, I don't. I love Photography. I love almost anything Vintage. I go to Antique Alley at least once a week if not more. Depends if I have any free time to go. I love browsing around the stores finding things to buy that have history behind them. It's fascinating.

I suppose this will be the end of this post. Thanks for reading! 

By the way, click on my sisters name and check her blog out! Thanks! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. my last comment was typo central. haha! jessica sent me over and i'm just here to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging--so, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) All I need to start doing is writing now. Haha

    ReplyDelete