PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

JDP :: Photo Shoot

This past Saturday I had a little photo shoot with my sister, Jessica. I'm usually the one to take the pictures, even of myself. I would just the cameras timer and then snap away. There's nothing like having someone else take your picture because they can get the different angles. Every time we had plans of taking pictures, the weather didn't agree with us. Finally, it was a great windy/sunny day and the pictures turned out great! We took over 200 pictures -WOW- I love them all but here are the ones that are my favorites! Take a look!

Btw, yes I am really that white! lol



















 Here are two pictures that are some fun 'extras'

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh these are awesome! :) i think your sister is a very talented lady!! my favorite one is #8. i especially love the last two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and yes she is! :) The last two are my favorites because that basically sums up how I am on a daily basis. Ask Jessica, I'm pretty out there and random lol.

    ReplyDelete